Google+

Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

I'm a dreamer

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi.

I don't really know how to start this blog, I have writers block, I guess. Everyone says this happens with everyone and you should pick something that you are passionate about. I think I just find it harder than most people as I don't even like writing, why on earth am I even doing this?

I just need a hobby, something to think about and do in the summer when I will have nothing to do. I made a bucket list with my friends so we would actually do stuff this year, but I doubt if most of that will happen. There's always got to be complications when you want to do stuff with all of your friends, some are busy, some are away, some don't want to go out and some just aren't allowed. That's what I hate about being a teenager, not being able to do stuff.

I guess you are all thinking, great start, get into a rant before you even introduce the blog. Well, I'm sorry, once I start saying something I get sidetracked. Before I even know it I'm talking about something I have no interest in whatsoever.

Back to the point. I made this blog with the name 'Places for Grace' as (hopefully) it will be a blog of things that I like at the moment, and maybe things that I hate but it is mainly meant to be about places that I want to go to. I've always wanted to travel the world, see the sights, and I have big dreams that one day I might be able to.

Anyway, until then I guess I'll just keep on dreaming and as a wise man once said:
 "Never let it be said that to dream is a waste of one's time, for dreams are our realities in waiting. In dreams, we plant the seeds of our future."
Grace

6 comments:

  1. Hi Grace
    I also started my blog recently,yesterday actually :) I enjoy the way you write. Could you also look at my blog, if you get the chance?http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    I also gave you a follow on bloglovin and on your Google+. I was wondering if you could do the same.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I just read parts of your blog and loved it, I will be sure to read the rest later :)
      Grace

      Delete
  2. Hello, Grace!

    First of all, welcome to the world of blogging. :) I'm fairly new to it as well. I've followed you, and am looking forward to any future posts you think up!

    Secondly, I am also very into traveling (although, I'm what you'd call a "couch traveler" lol) and I've created a blog just for topics relating to that. It may or may not be what you're looking for, but feel free to take a look! http://ncforeign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace!

    This space is very promising. I look forward to reading more from you :)

    I also want to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award. You can go check it out here: http://misskazza.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-liebster-award-my-fashion-icon-is.html

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will be sure to answer the questions soon :)

      Delete